Friday, April 3, 2009

6th Grade FUN!

Colton and Greg have been busy this week building a car for Colton's 6th grade celebration for always being prepared.  Each student is going to get their drivers license, go to a drive-in movie, participate in drag races and the evening will wrap up with a demolition derby.  (this seems like a lot of work and trouble to ultimately destroy it at the end of the night... that's just me though.)   

It has been fun to watch Greg and Colton working on this project together.  

This is the finished product.
Colton is very excited for his party tonight.

Racers Start Your Engines!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh wow! That is really awesome. It's obvious Greg is a wonderful dad just by the things you post. Your kids are so lucky!

Way to go, Colton for being prepared! As a former 6th grade teacher, I am very impressed! The lack of preparation always baffled me with my 6th graders. I couldn't figure out why it was so hard to bring the right supplies to the right class. I can tell Colton is a super kid! I would have loved him as a student.

Jamie said...

Very cute... we are going to want to see pictures of this beautiful car after the demolition derby!