Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL....

Well we survived the opening week of Little League Football. Greg coaches Cooper's team and they played at Mountain Crest. They had a great season opener. They defeated Mountain Crest 31 -0.
Coach Cypers getting the team ready to play.
Here is Cooper #11 defending the line. Cooper plays offensive and defensive line.

Colton taking a break on the sideline. He also plays both offensive and defensive line.
Colton #33 getting into the action. Cole's team played Bear River and they won 22 -0. It was a great day. I had a great time cheering on the sideline and it is fun to see the boys get so excited about their games. I'm sure that this will be the first of many posts. There are 6 more weeks of regular season games. I LOVE FALL AND FOOTBALL.
GO WEST HAVEN!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm with you--I love fall and football season! It's so much fun to watch. Silly girl...you should have told us you guys were playing at Mt. Crest. We could have brought a whole cheering section! (Although it doesn't look like they needed it.)

Kami Anderson said...

I wish we would have know the game was at Mt. Crest. We would have come and cheered him on. Sounds like they did awesome!!

Nicole said...

I am sorry that I didn't let you all know that we were coming up. We would have loved to see all of you. Hey, Cole's team is playing Mt. Crest at West Haven this week if you are interested... Just kidding!