Boy how time flies... Eleven years ago today Cooper was born. I remember waking up early to get ready to go to work and I quickly informed Greg that I didn't think that either of us would be going to work that day. We arrived at the hospital around 8 a.m. and found out that I was already dilated to a 9. I immediately started to cry because I didn't think that I was going to be able to get an epidural. However, I was quickly informed that I could still get one because my water had not broke. I got the drugs and then found out that my doctor was down the hall in surgery. I was told to lay there on my side and whatever you do, do not move. The doctor finally arrived and Cooper John Cypers was born at 9:07 a.m. (QUICK AND EASY)

Cooper LOVES being outside and he especially LOVES spending time with Grandpa Dave. I always joke around and say that Cooper would rather live with Grandpa Dave than with me, but the joke's on me because he really would move to Grandpa's if he could. He really admires Grandpa Dave. Just recently he had to take a picture to school of his hero and YES, you guessed it, he took a picture of Grandpa Dave. Cooper spends most of the summer following Grandpa around and working side-by-side with him.
Cooper is so much fun and has such a great sense of humor (he gets that from his Dad). He is always joking around or teasing his brothers. He brings so much love and joy into our family. I LOVE him so much and feel so blessed to be his mother.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOP!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment