We have CHICKENS... What were we thinking? We made the mistake of stopping at CAL-Ranch on a Saturday this Spring. The boys fell in love with the chickens. Well we, (I) eventually caved and let the boys each get a chicken. And, if you have chickens, you have to have a chicken coop. And, if you know my husband, you know that he is going to go all out on the chicken coop.
Oh, by the way, did you know that chickens don't start laying eggs until they are 6 to 8 months old. So basically, we are still waiting for the payoff!

1 comments:
We also made the huge mistake of getting chickens this year. (I guess it depends on who you ask. Greg and the kids love them, but the darn things drive me crazy!) My Greg is still working on our "Hilton" chicken coop. Yours is VERY impressive. I'll have to show him the pictures!
Post a Comment