Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hawaiian Vacation


Greg and I went to Hawaii at the beginning of the month to celebrate our 15 Year Anniversary. We spent a week on Kauai, just the two of us. It was so relaxing and so beautiful. This is a picture at Kipu Falls. There is a 25ft waterfall that you can jump off of and a rope swing. Greg was very BRAVE and jump several times. I was not so brave...I could not make myself jump.

We went to several beaches, went on a killer hike, snorkeled, went on a Napali Coast boat tour and we enjoyed very minute of it. We were there during whale season, and on our bout tour we saw several whales.

We have already started to save so we can take our boys with us next time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mindy M. said...

I love your blog!!! I knew you could do it!! See how much fun it is and then everyone can catch up on your family that you don't get to see very often! It looks great!!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog thing! It is so much fun for me to be able to read about your family and what you are doing. I look forward to reading what you are all up to. Your boys are adorable! Paula

Emily M said...

Hey Niki- I found your blog through others. It is so fun to get to get caught up on everyone! Don't you love Hawaii! Your little guys are so darling! It will be fun to stay in touch through the blogs!