Friday, May 2, 2008

We've Been Tagged


What is his name? Gregory Lyle



How long have you been together? 15 Years! I cannot believe how time flies.



How long did you date? We dated for 9 months, but we new that we were ment for each other after 5 months. We got engaged on December 11th.



How old is he? This year he will be the BIG 40 on December 4th.



Who eats more? He does.



Who said I love you first? He did.



Who is taller? He is, but not by much!



Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.



Who does the laundry? Me, and that's the way I like it.



Who does the dishes? We all do. Greg, me and the boys. We all pitch in.



Who pays the bills? I do. Greg has no clue, if we were making more money I could take him to the cleaners.



Who mows the lawn? Greg does it with only 9 3/4 fingers. About 5 years ago, Greg had a run in with the lawn mower, and needless to say, the lawn mower won!



Who cooks dinner? We both cook dinner!! I work three days a week and he gets home from work earlier that I do. So I am very lucky that dinner is ready when I get home. I am also fortunate that my wonderful mother cooks dinner for us every Sunday.



Who drives when you are together? Greg! I like to drive, but he can't stand not being behind the wheel.



Who is more stubborn? I am, I really, really like to get my way.



Who kissed who first? After dating for about 3 months, Greg finally made the move and held my hand!! It was not long after that, that he finally kissed me.



Who asked who out first? Greg asked me out. It was a blind date. I had a class with his sister at college and she set us up.



Who proposed? He did!! On December 11, 1992. We went out to dinner and then went to Christmas Village to see the lights. After that he drove me to Beus Pond, by Weber State, on the way it started to snow. By the time that we got there, it was snowing so hard. The biggest snowflakes that I have ever seen. We got out of the car and he got down on one knee in the snow and asked me to marry him. It was very Romantic, until the drive home. He had a Porche at the time, and it didn't drive the best in the snow. At one point we were driving down the hill sideways.



Who has more siblings? We have the same, TWO. I have 2 brothers (Rod & Russ) He has 1 brother & 1 sister (Steve & Nicole)



Who wears the pants in the family? I'd like to think that I do, but I know that he likes to think that he does. I guess that it is best that way. Everyone is happy.

I tag Brooke Kap and Natalie Maughan. Have fun...


2 comments:

Mindy M. said...

wow! Greg is totally an OLD man, 40!! I remember the night you guys got engaged ~~ I was decorating the Christmas tree and the phone rang, you hung up and then showed up on our front porch 5 minutes later! Time does fly though, it seems like we just got marreid!

Natalie said...

What a great man with a super great name! =) I loved your engagement story. I still remember going to your wedding and how beautiful I thought you were. Em and I used to love watching your wedding video when we were kids!