Well it's official, Cord has graduated from preschool. He attended Treasure House Preschool and loved every minute of it. They went on so many fun field trips, he learned a lot of fun songs and stories and he made new friends. His favorite part of the whole experience was his teacher, Miss Brenda.
Now he is looking forward to kindergarten. He cannot wait to ride the bus home from school. I cannot believe that he is ready to go to school. Time goes by so fast. Congratulations CORD!!!
craft classes for June
8 years ago
3 comments:
Wow Cord, that is awesome!! I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year ~ time flies!! Good luck @ school in the fall!
I can't believe Cord is already graduating from preschool. Wow how the time flies by. Your boys are all so handsome.
He looks adorable in that hat. Way to go Cord!
Post a Comment