Monday, July 7, 2008

ALOHA

On Sunday, all of the boys wore their Hawaiian shirts to church. I just had to share this picture of my handsome boys.

6 comments:

Brooke Kap said...

You have the cutes boys!!!

Janalee Anderson said...

You are so lucky to have such handsome boys!

Kami Anderson said...

What a good looking group of boys!

Jamie said...

Hi Nicole! I'm so glad I found your blog. I just started up a blog too which is pretty much the same name (I didn't know about yours yet!) Your blog is very cute and so is your family! (This is Jamie Cypers, Manny's wife)

Natalie said...

What cute little guys! I love the Hawaiian shirts but am wondering why Greg didn't have one too! :) It was so fun to see you in person tonight!

kimberly said...

Your little boys are getting so big! They are all so cute. It is fun to see your blog, since it has been so long since we've gotten to see you. Hope family is doing great!