Thursday, August 7, 2008

WOW, How Time Flies...

It has been forever since I have updated our blog. So much has been happening.

The Miss Rodeo Utah Pageant and the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo are over and they were both a great success. We had 10 girls in the pageant and everything ran smoothly. The 2008 Miss Rodeo Utah is Renae Cowley from West Point.

Since then, I have been trying to spend as much time as possible with the boys. We have been swimming alot at Grandma Tam's and Grandpa John's. The boys love to go there as much as possible.


Cord loves the pool. He is always trying to one up his big brothers.



Colton is mastering the back flip.


Cooper is a FISH, he loves the water. We usually have to drag him out when it is time to go home.


Cael is always just happy to be there.


I have a crazy crew, but I love them. They are so much fun!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm also sad we missed you at Bear Lake. I bet the youth of your ward love working with you! My favorite calling ever was working the Young Women.

Your boys are so lucky to have grandparents with a swimming pool. How fun! Your boys are so cute and such good kids.

Anonymous said...

Your boys are awesome. Love seeing all of that energy - wish I could take a little of it!!! Loved seeing you a bit ago at Natalie's shower!!!