Can you think of anything more insane than hunting rabbits in temperatures of -6 degrees and hiking in knee-high snow? Well me neither...I don't get it! What is all the excitement about? Greg, Steve, and John took all of the boys that are over 10 years old. This trip was Colton and Cooper's first rabbit hunting experience, and they LOVED it! Even though their sandwiches and drinks were frozen when they finally took a break for lunch.

Justin, Steve, Cooper and Colton

3 comments:
Sign me up!! Sounds like more fun than getting your teeth pulled without novicaine!! I'm glad they got to go ~ they were excited to tell about it!! Good memories being made! Cute pictures! Did you go along to take them or did Greg take them? HeHe
This is hilarious...I just finished a post about my Greg hunting geese and how crazy I think it is to wake up early and spend your leisure time in the cold. Sometimes I'm so glad to be a wussy woman...I was watching "Enchanted" and folding laundry while he was freezing!
It does look like your boys had a great time though, which is all that matters. It's too bad we don't live closer. I bet our Gregs would be great friends!
Post a Comment