It has been over two months since my last update on my blog. I went to Las Vegas for 10 days for the Miss Rodeo America Pageant. I had a great time, however, I missed my family so much. It was very hard to be away from them for so long. When I returned home. My wonderful husband and the boys had totally decorated our house for Christmas. The laundry was caught up and the house was spotless. I am so blessed to have such a GREAT husband that loves me so much, and that does so much for me. Not long after I returned home, we had a little bit of a scare. Greg told me that I needed to take him to the emergency room, because he had a blood clot in his leg again, and that he felt like it was moving up his leg. Well we went and found out that he does have another blood clot in his leg, but that it is the superficial kind. The diagnosis was to increase his Coumadin, keep his leg elevated and apply heat packs. He is doing better and the pain is starting to subside.
We were able to spend some time together as a family for the holidays and we went down to Salt Lake on the Frontrunner to see the lights at Temple Square.
It was a great night and it was nice to focus on the Savior and the true meaning of Christmas.
Every year on Christmas Eve, the boys get to open one present, and every year, surprise...it is pajamas. They actually look forward to it. The boys had a good Christmas and they were so grateful for all of their presents.
We had an amazing Christmas and we are so grateful to be able to spend the holiday with our families.
Cole, Dylan and Cooper
Grandpa Dave and Grandma Glo
Me, Tysen, Russ and Shelly
Grandpa, Ashlyn and Rod
Caden & Jared
Morgan, Colton and Cooper
The BYU/UTAH rivalry is alive and well in the Cypers Family. Grandma Tam got each of the kids a sweatshirt with their favorite team on it.
We would like to tell all of our friends and family how much we love them and we wish you all the best in 2009.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! So much going on. Greg definitely gets Husband of the Year for the house cleaning/decorating. What a man! (It must come with the name...) :)
I'm so glad to see the Cougars are outnumbering the Utes in your family. At least they can win somewhere....
Yea- a new post! What an awesome husband and sons getting the house decorated, laundry done, and house clean. I fear to think of what my house would look like if I left for 10 days!
I remember your kids getting their Christmas jammies each year- they are so cute!
This was such a fun Christmas! I really enjoy getting together with our families and making memories. I think we laugh at some of the silliest things, but it sure makes for a fun day!! Thanks for all you do for us! I sure am glad to be married into an amazing family!
Post a Comment