Sunday, January 25, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CAEL!


Wow, my baby is 4.  I cannot believe it.  Cael's birthday was last Wednesday and he has been so excited to turn 4.   He loved his cake and really enjoyed eating it as you can tell.  

Cael really enjoyed opening his presents.  His favorite presents were his Incredible Hulk Mask and his pretend Chain Saw.  He had a great day and it was so much fun to watch him.  He is such a good boy and he brings so much joy to our family.  He is so sweet and is always looking out for his mom.  Happy Birthday Sweetie!!


4 comments:

Emily M said...

He is seriously so cute!! I love his little dimple and he has such a different look than your other boys! What a cutie!

Jamie said...

Way cute boy!!! Happy Birthday!

Kami Anderson said...

Four already? Where does the time go? Cael is such a cutie. Hope you and your family are all doing well.

Natalie said...

I can't believe he's 4! You can tell he has a whole lot of personality crammed into that little body. What a great kid! I love the Incredible Hulk pictures.