Thursday, June 4, 2009

Timpanogas Hike

Last Saturday we hiked to the top of Timpanogas and then went through the cave.  I am proud to say that we all made it to the top.  Even the little ones.  (what am I saying, I barely made it.)  They hiked to the top and then back down all by themselves.  It was a beautiful day... not too hot and not too cold, It was just right!  

I had such a great time spending the day with all of my boys.  It was also nice to spend some time with the extended family.  The kids all look forward to every opportunity that they have to spend time with their cousins.  
The cave was actually a little bit chilly, Cael looks like he is freezing in this picture.  He is exaggerating just a little.  
I love this picture of all of the kids.  We had stopped so some of us could catch our breath and the kids were lined up looking over the edge.  
Another one of my resting stops... the kids were all very patient with all of us adults that needed periodic stops along the way.   

4 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. It's always great when you get to spend time with your cousins. Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

Natalie said...

That looks like a great day! You were definitely overdue for a new post. :) (I know you have nothing better to do.) I'm not so sure I would have made it all the way up Timpanogas! Way to go!

Emily M said...

What an awesome activity! How fun! I love the picture of all the cousins together- cousins are great!

Michelle said...

It looks like a fun hike! I was glad to see a new post with cute pics of your kiddos!