We were able to take the boys and go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. I am so glad that we went. From the moment that we got there and went into the one of the tents to wait for the next tour to start, I could feel the spirit so strongly. I was emotional through the entire tour. I am especially grateful that Greg and I could be inside of the temple with our boys. I loved being able to stand in the sealing room all together, looking in the mirrors, and explaining the significance to the boys. The temple is so beautiful. If you have the opportunity you should go.
craft classes for June
8 years ago
1 comments:
Isn't that temple amazing? I loved how the decor was so modern (yet classy) and really seemed to fit the community. What a neat experience to look in the Celestial mirrors with your boys. When we went, I got separated from our group while taking the stroller in the elevator, so Garrett and I got to look in the mirrors alone. :(
You all look so cute dressed up in your Sunday best!
Post a Comment