Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baseball

Tonight was our last night of baseball for the season. Cooper and Cord both played. They each played two nights a week, and wouldn't you know it, Cord played on Mondays and Wednesdays and Cooper played on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So we spent 4 nights a week at the ballpark. Cord played his first year of coach pitch, and Cooper played his first year of kid pitch and he was one of the pitchers on his team... He is a lefty!
Cord's team wanted to take a crazy picture, and this is the result. They sure are CUTE!
Cord, tagging the runner out at third.
And finally, Cord running to third. I just love the smile on his face.
Cooper preparing mentally for the pitch.
Cooper did a great job pitching and I think that he really enjoyed it. Next up, FOOTBALL. I can't believe that practice starts in a month.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh boy! It looks like being a mom of little guys is busy, busy, busy! You're such a cute mom--you can tell your boys totally adore you.

Michelle said...

That's so much fun! I can't wait to watch Easton play baseball. You're boys are so cute! I love the funny pic that Cord and his team made with the funny faces, it made me laugh way hard when I saw it.