Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Fun

It has been a while since my last post, and we are still playing football. Both Colton and Cooper's teams went undefeated in the regular season and are going into the playoffs in first place. The last four weeks have been very busy with practice and games but we all love every minute of it. Cord is also still playing soccer and more often than not, all of their games are at the same time or overlap.

Colton playing in Ogden Valley. I love this picture, I think that it makes him look really tough and intimidating... All very good qualities on the football field.

Cord playing soccer... He is so aggressive, and kind of a ball hog. But he scores a lot of goals.

And Cooper, I haven't been able to make it to the last couple of Cooper's games. Greg cannot take photos while he is coaching. So I thought I would share with you what I found the other night when I went to check on Cooper before I went to bed. He had made a hut on his bed. I thought that it was very creative, so I ran and got the camera.

Sound asleep...

Cael spent this morning at the corn maze with his preschool class. He had a great time and was very proud to inform me that he had gone on the big slide all by himself. Last year, he would not go down it and he told me that was because he was only three. This year he is much bigger and can now go down the slide.

0 comments: