Monday, October 12, 2009

Yummy Halloween Cookies

These are my favorite Halloween Cookies. Yummy recipe that my mother-in-law gave to me.

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Monster Cookies
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox recipe

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So I saw your recipe the other night and was so excited about making them because it sounded so good. But sadly I went to my cupboard and had no karo syrup. So next grocery trip I'm gonna get some and try this recipe! By the sound of the ingredients they must be tasty!

Natalie said...

YUM! I'm also planning on making these. They sound so good. Anything with Reese's Pieces in it can't be bad! :)

Thanks so much for letting us know about your games up here last Saturday. I'm sorry we missed them. We already had tickets for the Aggie game and I figured we would be lucky to get Garrett to sit through one football game, let alone two! I really would love to see you guys and watch them play, though, so please let us know if you're up here again!

Kami Anderson said...

Jan made these the other night and they are delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!