Yesterday was Cord's 7th Birthday. He is growing up so fast. He loves First Grade and he especially loves his teacher Mrs. Child. He is doing very well in school and I'm looking forward to a great report at parent-teacher conferences next week. His favorite things to do are playing the Wii, and wrestling/fighting with Cael. They call it wrestling, I call it fighting. Either way, someone usually ends up crying. Last Saturday we had a combined birthday party for Cord and Cael. I had 12 boys at my house. Cord had a Star Wars theme and Cael had a Batman theme. One highlight from the party was walking down stairs and finding Cord sitting on top of the refrigerator throwing balls at his friends. After getting a good scolding, we found out that this is a regular occurrence for Cord. Trust me when I say that I don't think that he will ever do that again. The party was a lot of fun, but I think next time we will have separate parties. I am used to being out numbered, but not like that.

2 comments:
Happy birthday Cord! What a wonderful young man you are. I like the story of sitting on top of the fridge ~ sounds just like him. Doing stuff but not wanting to get caught. Good job buddy!! Hope you have a great day!!
7??!!! For real?? Holy cow!!! He is so old!! He is so stinkin cute!! Happy Birthday Cord!!! Love ya cousin :)
Post a Comment