Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Fun in the Snow

This afternoon Greg and Cael decided to go out and build something in the snow. The spent about 3 hours outside and this is the result...





5 comments:

Emily M said...

That is AMAZING!!!! What a fun thing to do together!

Natalie said...

I love it! I've been wondering if you guys were going to make a snow creation this year. I can't believe that only took 3 hours. Those are some talented boys!!!

Michelle said...

This is so cool! What a fun tradition! It's always fun to see what your family makes every year in the snow. Easton just saw it and said "I want to make one of those"...if only it were that easy.

Mindy M. said...

Greg's creativity never stops. What an amazing snow sculpture. Love it!!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! Did they really make that? That could win contests! If that is something you found in someone else's yard I'm gonna feel stupid; if not, perhaps your hubby has found his calling in life: building life-size replicas of Tater.