Last month we celebrated Cael and Cord's Birthdays.
Cael turned six on January 21st. He was so excited for his birthday. I think the thing that he was most excited for was taking treats to his class. He was very specific about what he wanted me to buy. He wanted cookies. We had a birthday party for him and his grandparents came over to help us celebrate.
Cael with Grandpa John and Grandma Tam
Cael with Grandpa Dave and Grandma Glo
Blowing out the candles on his Batman cake.
Opening his cool new scooter.
He had a great day. He is such a sweet boy and so much fun to be around. I am having a hard time believing that my baby is six. I know that I say this all the time, but time goes by way too fast.
Cord turned eight on January 27th. This is a big birthday for him. He too took treats to school and his request was DING DONGS... We also had a party for him with our family and his grandparents.
Cord's Remote Control Jeep
Cord is so much FUN and he always has us laughing. He has so much energy and enjoys life to the fullest. He is so excited to be baptized and I am so proud of him and his eagerness to become a member of the church.
We had a great time with the boys and are so grateful for our wonderful family. We count our blessings each and everyday.
1 comments:
Could your little (or big) guys be any cuter? What a fun week at your house! I love that they get so excited to bring treats to school and that they already knew what they wanted--such cute personalities!
Post a Comment