Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween 2011

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky

They're altogether ooky, the Addams Family...

Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester and Cousin Itt.





Tonight was our Ward Trunk or Treat Party. We had a great time. Our family looks forward to Halloween each year. We have already started to plan for next year. Happy Halloween!!!!


5 comments:

kmon said...

Very nice work here. You guys go all out! I like it.

Wendy said...

You guys looked sooo great! Loved the light bulb!

Mindy M. said...

I wish I was married to someone who liked to dress up for Halloween. Oh well, maybe in the next life he will. You guys looked great!! I loved the visit!!

Kami Anderson said...

I look forward every year to see what you guys are going to come up with. You really outdid yourselves. You all look totally amazing.

Natalie said...

That is absolutely the best I've ever seen!! Way to go! I'm jealous of such awesome costumes, seriously. I wish I could have seen it in person.