Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Cooper


Where did the time go... I cannot believe that Cooper is officially a teenager!!!


Cooper is so much fun to have around.  He loves to tease me and his brothers.  There is never a dull moment when Cooper is around.  I love it when he hugs me.  He wraps his arms around me and squeezes as hard as he possibly can and then lifts me up off of the ground.  It is hard for me to realize that my boys are old enough and big enough to do this.  I am so proud of the young man that Cooper has become.  He is always willing to help me and I appreciate that.  I love him so much and I am grateful to be his mom.  







 We had a great time last night... Grandmas and Grandpas came over for his birthday and we had yummy cupcakes that Grandma Tam made.  

Happy Birthday Cooper!!!

2 comments:

Emily M said...

He is such a handsome boy!!

Casey said...

It was awesome to see you guys Saturday. Your boys are always so nice to my girls, they kept holding Lucy's hand to help keep it warm. When I was their age, I could have cared less about little kids. They constantly impress me and make me laugh a lot. Just wanted to tell you that in case we don't see you for a bit. Have a great Holiday!