Look who Greg and I got photos of on Christmas Eve.
I LOVE this picture...
Santa peeking in the window.
Enjoying cookies and milk.
Checking to make sure that all of the boys were really asleep.
And delivering their gifts.
We had a wonderful Christmas. All of the boys were thrilled with their presents. We really enjoyed spending time with our families and remembering the true meaning of the holiday season. We are so grateful for our Savior and for his sacrifice. It was so great attending church on Christmas. We had an amazing program and the spirit was so strong.
2011 has been a fun filled year and we are looking forward to the adventures that await us in 2012.
Happy New Year!!!







2 comments:
What a fun idea! I love the picture of Santa with the picture of Jesus! It was so good to see you guys on Christmas Eve- we were talking the other night about how fun the party was and how your boys and Dylan crack us up! It must be a riot anytime you guys are together!
That is awesome! Usually the big guy in red is a super sluth. You guys must be pretty sneaky. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment