Tomorrow, January 21st is Cael's 7th Birthday!!!
Today I was able to go to the school and celebrate Cael's Birthday with his class. He made a poster with all of his favorite things on it. He stood in front of his class and told them all about it. When he was finished, I read one of Cael's favorite stories to his class. He chose the book "Magic Boots". Then he shared one of his favorite treats with his classmates... Twinkies!!! It was a lot of fun and I an happy that I was able to go and see how excited Cael was.
Cael is a wonderful boy. He is so obedient. When he brings his homework packet home for the week, I will tell him to finish all of his math on the first day and then we won't have to worry about it the rest of the week. He will not do this, his teacher has told him that he should do one line of problems everyday, and he will not do anything different than what she has instructed him to do. He is also very thoughtful, he always says please and thank you. He is so sweet and I love him so much. He has quite the sense of humor, and he loves to tease too, (he gets this from his Dad...).
Cael is playing basketball for the first time this year. He is one of the youngest kids, and he is doing so good. He hasn't scored a basket yet, but he is great on defense. He has such a great attitude about everything. He is so easy going and a joy to be around.
I LOVE YOU CAEL...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
0 comments:
Post a Comment