We have had a CRAZY day. Colton has been complaining that his stomach has been hurting for the past three days. We took him to the doctor last night, and they sent us to the emergency room. They admitted him at 3 a.m. and operated on him this morning to removed his appendix. He has been so brave, and he is doing great. We will probably get to take him home today.
Unfortunately, he has to miss a Halloween Party with his friends tomorrow night, and he is missing a skit that he is supposed to be in at school today. He feels pretty bad about that. But we are just happy that he came through the surgery so well. Nothing is worse than having a sick child and not being able to make him feel better.
The doctors and the nurses have been so great, and have taken such good care of Colton. We are so grateful for all of their help. Also, thanks Aunt Mindy for taking care of Cord and Cael for us.
9 comments:
Poor thing!! That is not fun! Hope he has a speedy recovery and is able to feel better soon!
Poor Colton!! What a scary experience for you all. I'm sure glad they were able to find out what was wrong and that the surgery went well. Give him my best!
Sorry Colton ~ Glad things turned out well and that you are doing okay!! Loved having the two boys today. They may think I am crazy, but at least they had fun. :) Take it easy and don't over do it little guy!!
I hope all is well. I hope he feels better soon.
Kamie (Webb) Mcmillan
Get well soon Colton! You are a good little trooper!
I'm so glad that everything turned out okay. I hope that he recovers quickly.
Poor Colton- how hard to have to watch your little boy go through that! He looks like quite the trooper.
Oh my goodness! I think this deserves at least 5 years of BYU Football season tickets. It's probably the only thing that will really make him feel better. (Or you could just take him to whichever bowl game BYU plays in. That might also help.) The poor kid!
It's so sad to see Colton there in that hospital bed. It's terrible to see your children in pain. I hope he has recovered and is back to normal.
Post a Comment