Monday was Cael's first day of preschool. His teacher's name is Miss Brenda. He was so excited to go. I was informed that I needed to take his picture on the porch, just like I did for Colton and Cooper's first day of school. Look how grown up he is. And yes, I cried...my baby is going to preschool. I cannot believe the change in him after going to school just two times. He has not stopped talking. He loves to tell Greg and I about the songs that he has learned, the sound the letter "O" makes and the story about the Old Lady who swallowed the fly. I am so proud of him, he is such a good boy and he always has a smile on his face.
craft classes for June
8 years ago
4 comments:
He is such a doll. I can't believe your baby is in preschool. I would cry if it were me too.
He is so sweet and handsome! It sounds like he loves preschool. You are such a great mom! You are raising all your little boys so well. I can't believe how fast they can grow! This made me want to cry. I hope I can do as well as you have!
What a big boy! He is so darling! I love that he informed you to take a picture. Gotta be like the big brothers!
Hey Nichole, Amy told me how to find your blog. I have a couple pictures of the three boys at Brenda's house on the first day of school if you want to look at my blog..Shawna
Post a Comment