Saturday, September 6, 2008

Go Cougars!!

Last Saturday, Colton and I went to the BYU game. We left right after his little league football game and made it to Provo and got the car parked 30 minutes before the game started. I thought that we had it made. All we had to do was pick up our tickets at the Will Call Window...We ended up waiting in line for about 40 minutes to get our tickets. Colton was so frustrated, he didn't want to miss a minute of the game. Did I mention that he is a True Blue Cougar Fan. We only missed the first couple of minutes of the first quarter.
The game was so much fun. The best part is that we actually know one of the BYU players. Andrew Rich, he is a Defensive Back, and he is a Sophomore and he played on the special teams kick off. Colton was watching for Andrew on every play. Greg coached Andrew in Little League Football for four years.
Colton was a great date. We really had a good time together. I am glad that every once in a while that I can spend some one on one time with the boys.
I told Colton that if we are going to go to the games, that we had better learn the BYU fight song, because I think that we were the only ones in the stadium that weren't singing it. Oh Well, we will be better prepared for the next game.

4 comments:

Mindy M. said...

RA RA RA RA RA RA . . . . GO COUGARS!!!! THAT'S THE LAST PART OF IT!?!? GOING TO THE BYU GAMES ARE AWESOME!! THE CROWD IS UNBELIEVABLE AND IT'S THE ONLY STADIUM IN THE USA THAT DOESN'T SELL ANY CAFFIENE DRINKS. HOW DO ALL THOSE MORMON FANS STAND AND CHEER FOR HOURS ON END WITHOUT ANY CAFFIENE? THEY MUST SNEEK IT IN. I'M GLAD YOU HAD FUN AND GOT TO SPEND THE AFTERNOON WITH COLTON.

Natalie said...

"Rise and shout, the cougars are out and they're on their way to glory..." I could recite the whole thing for you, but I'll spare you! It's so cute that you took Colton on a little date, just the two of you. I love it! What a cute mom. I bet Colton will remember that day for a long, long time!

Kami Anderson said...

How did you get so lucky to get a date with such a good lucking guy? I'm glad you had a fun time.

Paula said...

WOW! What a great thing to do with Colton! You should get mother of the year or something. You are an amazing mom.