Cord statrted Kindergarten yesterday. He has been counting down the days until he finally got to go to school. He looked so grown up when I took him to the school to drop him off. He did great, he wasn't nervous or anything. He went right in and hung up his back pack and found his desk. Then he turned to me and waved goodbye. I told him bye and that I loved him and then I went out to the car and cried. I am so excited for him, I am just so sad that time goes by so fast. I keep telling Cord that I am going to start stcking books on his head, so that he will stop growing up.
Cord has a great teacher, her name is Mrs. Cragun. We also found out that my Kindergarten teacher, Miss Kawaguchi is going to be helping out in his class. I was so excited to find this out. Miss Kawaguchi was my favorite elementary school teacher, and I was LUCKY enough to get her for the second grade too.
After Cord got home from school, I asked him what his favorite part of the day was, and he was proud to report that it was riding the BUS home.
1 comments:
Cord looks so grown up. I'm proud of you for waiting until you got in the car to cry. Two of my friends sent their kids to kindergarten this year and it was quite traumatic for them. The kids on the other hand did great.
Post a Comment