Thursday, February 19, 2009

Albertsons Sale

Albertsons is having a great sale this week.  I even convinced Greg to go with me this time.  He is amazed at how much money we saved.  


This is what I got:
8 cake mixes
2 bags chips
1 Pot Roasts 
18 Progresso Soups
16 boxes of Fruit Roll Ups & Fruit Snacks 
6 tubs of Frosting
3 Chex cereal bars
6 boxes of Brownies
2 Warm Delights
2 bags Bugles Chips
2 bags Gardettos 
6 boxes of Cereal 
4 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
2 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
7 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
2 pkgs Sliced Cheese
7 bags Cheerios & Chex Snack Mix
6 boxes Muffin Mixes
2 Loaves Grandma Sycamore Bread
2 boxes Nature Valley Granola Bars
Bananas
Oranges

Coupons: $147.76
Preferred Savings: $149.36
Total Spent: $70.70
Total Savings: $297.12


Can you say SCORE!!!!  This program totally helps you to stock up your food storage.

4 comments:

Emily M said...

It really is amazing. So here is my question. And if you don't mind you could email me back or leave a comment on my blog. (my email is emilysmaynard@yahoo.com) Do you just look over the ads and then have your coupons ready? How do you know what store to go to? Tell me your tricks.

melanie said...

Wow! Look at you go! Good job just jumping in there.

Kami Anderson said...

That's amazing!! I can't believe how much money you saved. I have the same questions as Emily.

Mindy M. said...

This is really addicting! I went to Albertson tonight and got a lot of fun stuff, too!! (go to my blog) I can't believe how easy this is and it is really fun too! Thanks for gettng me started ~ I owe you! (a .25 bottle of Sauve) HeHe!!