Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fear Factor at the Cypers House

For those of you that know Cooper well, you know that he does not like hamburger.  He will eat any other kind of meat including salmon and halibut.  Anyway, I made Lasagna the other night, and yes, I put hamburger in it.  We have a rule at our house that you have to at least try everything that is on your plate.  Cooper ate his salad, his vegetables, his bread and all of the lasagna noodles.  You can tell by the photo that he scraped all of the meat and cheese off of the noodles.  I quickly informed Cooper that he had not tried everything on his plate.  He was less than thrilled when I informed him that he needed to try the hamburger.  

The photo below was Cooper's reaction to tasting the hamburger.  The best part is the look on Cord's face.  Well to make a long story short.  Cooper ate three bites of the hamburger, and YES he survived.  But OH NO!!!  Next week we're having Turkey Steaks...

2 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

That is hilarious! I love the facial expressions.

Cami said...

These pictures are so funny!!