Every year Greg and the boys build a snow sculpture. Last year, they built a giant alligator and painted it green.
I didn't think that it could get any better than last year, but I was wrong! This year we have a 5 foot SpongeBob Square Pants in our front yard. It was pretty funny watching all of the cars drive by and then stop and back up to get a look at their artwork. It took Greg, Colton and Cooper about 4 hours to build SpongeBob.
6 comments:
Sooo Cool! I even did a double take!!
Oh wow!!! That is awesome! What a talented fam!
So I built a tiny little fish that didn't even end up being much of anything. This snow sculpture puts mine to shame. That is absolutely amazing!
That is crazy! You don't realize how tall/big it is until the boys stand by it. WOW!! It makes Dylan & Ash's pink snowman look like shame! Good job boys ~ I mean Greg!!
WOW!!! Brooklyn and I are in awe over that work of art! That really is awesome! I wish we could see it in person.
That is so cool!! What an amazing group of guys you have there. I am very impressed.
Post a Comment