Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cole & Cooper's First Day of School

School started on Monday, and the boys were very excited to be headed back to school. The boys got up and were out the door and at the bus stop 40 minutes before the bus was scheduled to arrive. I don't recall ever being that excited to go to school.

Look how handsome they look for their first day...

Colton is in the sixth grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Tonioli. He had her last year in the fifth grade and he is very excited to be in her class again this year. Colton came home from school on the first day and talked non-stop about all of the fun and exciting things that they have planned for the year.
Cooper is in the fourth grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Hansen. He is so excited to have so many of his friends in his class.

This year has gone by so quickly. I am having a hard time believing that it is already time for school to start. The boys are growing up so fast, and I am so proud of them. I feel so blessed to be their mom and to be able to watch them grow, learn and experience new things.

1 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

I can't believe they are in 4th and 6th grade. Where does the time go? They sure looked handsome for their first day of school.