Me and the boys planned one last day of FUN, before school starts. On Wednesday, we went to the Roy Front Runner station and caught the train to SLC. The boys were all very excited.
It was so much fun to watch the boys playing in the fountain. They had a great time. Once they were all waterlogged, we headed back to catch the train back to Roy. It is a good thing that the train wasn't that crowded, because the boys all got very comfortable for the ride back.
Cooper is making a quick call to Grandma, letting her know all about our adventures.
The boys were good and I really enjoyed spending the day with them. I cannot believe how fast they are growing up. Cord is starting Kindergarten on September 2, and Colton is going to turn 12 next month. You know what that means...I am getting OLD.
4 comments:
Wow, looks like a fun day was had by all. It's always fun to go one last adventure before school starts.
What a great idea. It looks like you guys had fun. The pictures of your boys turned out great. They look so handsome.
I cannot believe Colton is going to be 12- where does time go? That looks like a fun outing. I have been wanting to drive to ogden and catch the front runner from there. I think Brooklyn would get a kick out of it.
Your kids are STUDS!! Seriously. I am so glad that you found my blog too. I called a while back and then lost your number. Pretty much I miss working and 'hangin' with you! Oh, I am so glad we are blog buddies..and linked in too. How are you? How is the job? Your boys have grown up so much. CRAZY! Talk to you soon chica.
Post a Comment