Friday, August 8, 2008

Snowbird

Click to play Snowbird 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


My Mom and I took Cord, Cael, Ashlyn, Jordan and Colby to Snowbird for a few days. At first I thought that I must be crazy to agree to this, but we have had a wonderful time. Take a look at all of the FUN that we had.

5 comments:

Brooke Kap said...

I'm glad that you had a good time. Your boys are so dang cute. It looks fun.

Kami Anderson said...

It looks like you showed the kids a great time. Cousins make the best friends. The kids are all so cute!

Mindy M. said...

Thank you so much for taking Ashlyn with you and Glo. I know she had a blast and would do it again. Sorry she was such a little boss ~ comes by naturally, I guess?? Love all the pictures!! The swing picture is way awesome!!

Emily M said...

How fun thatyou and your mom took the kids. It looks like you guys had a BLAST! What a cute family! I loved the pictures of you boys at the pool!

Natalie said...

How fun! I bet the kids will be talking about that trip for a long time. I had totally forgotten about going to Snowbird with your grandma and grandpa until this post. I remember thinking that place was so cool when I was a kid! I'm sure your kids feel the same way.