Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scouts Scouts Scouts

Tuesday night was a very busy night for us. It started out at football practice for both Colton and Cooper and then we had Young Men/Young Women, The Raingutter Ragatta for Cooper and a Scout Court of Honor for Colton. Oh didn't I mention that they were all at the same time. Needless to say, I didn't make it to Young Women.
We had a great time, Cooper had several races. This is him racing his friend Wilson.
When all of the races were complete, Cooper ended up going undeafeated and winning 1st Place.

Colton received his very first merit badge in Boy Scouts. He got his Communications badge.

2 comments:

Mindy M. said...

I seriously don't know how you keep everything together and organized!! You are one busy mom!! The older our kids get the busier they are. I guess keeping them busy is better than the other option. ~ Staying out of trouble!!

Kami Anderson said...

Good job Cooper and Colton!! I remember being a kid and all of us having stuff on the same night. Mom and Dad would split up to cover us and if there was an overlap Grandma Ila would step in to cover the gap. You are such an awesome Mom!